Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Monday, December 26, 2016

New Year's Party Con or Bust!

Hey everybody!  In case you haven't been obsessively clicking my 2016 Schedule for updates (and, seriously, what kind of fan are you if you haven't?) it turns out I have one last appearance in me for 2016, verging into my very first appearance of 2017.  That's right, I'm going to be attending New Year's Partycon from December 30 to January 1!

http://www.newyearspartycon.com/

The con's going to be held at the Holiday Inn Lehigh Valley on I-78 near Allentown, Pennsylvania.  The address is:

7736 Adrienne Dr.
Breinigsville, PA 18031

I'm going to have a table in Artist's Alley all weekend.  All five of my novels will be available in paperback.  My frequent convention partner and science fiction author Mary Fan will be there, but Saturday only, so plan around that if you want to meet Mary.  Autographs are free, and we'll have our own books available for sale for $12 apiece for a single purchase or $10 apiece for more than one.  We accept cash or credit.  I've also promised to do a little dance for anyone who asks, free of charge.

And as if you needed any reason to come other than me, titan of the industry and my personal hero Brian Keene will also be at the convention, signing autographs and selling books.  (No word yet on whether he will be performing little dances.)  You can also meet horror author Mary San Giovanni (the progenitor of the Slender Man myth), Marvel Comics artist Steve Geiger, author Michael DiBaggio, and many, many more.

You can find more information on the con's Facebook page or website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)