Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

2016 Appearances

Hey there, everybody!  I'm a bit late getting to this post this year (I'll have to start making a note to do it early in January) but I didn't want to interrupt Women in Horror Month for it.  So hopefully nobody that wanted to attend missed Farpoint - but I also announce my appearances on Twitter and Facebook.

So, in case it's not readily obvious, red entries are events that I attended in the past.  I don't list any tentative events here - these are all confirmed.  I have my own personal tentative list and as that changes I will update this list, so make sure to check back periodically for updates.

If you'd like me to make an appearance at a convention or other event you're organizing or attending, feel free to contact me and we'll discuss it.  Most events in Baltimore or Philadelphia are a slam dunk for me to attend, but I'll consider travelling if invited.

Farpoint
Date:  Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, 12-14 February
Location:  Radisson Hotel North Baltimore
2004 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

Panels:  None.  I will be in the Dealers Room all weekend.

Amazicon
Date:  Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, 15-17 April
Location:  The Doubletree Hotel by Hilton
4727 Concord Pike
Wilmington, DE 19803
Panels:  None.  I will be in the Dealers Room all weekend.

World Horror Con
Date:  Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, 28 April - 1 May
Location:  Provo Marriott Hotel and Conference Center
101 West 100 North
Provo, UT 84601
Panels:
Friday, April 29, 9:00-10:00am - Using Social Media Effectively
Friday, April 29, 4:30-5:30pm - Horror in the Small Press
Friday, April 29, 10:00-11:00pm - Gross-Out Competition
Saturday, April 30, 9:00-10:00am - Self-Published vs. Traditional vs. Hybrid

Carlisle High School Sci-Fi Day
Date:  Saturday, May 21, 11:00am-5:00pm
Location:  Carlisle High School
623 W. Penn St
Carlisle, PA 17013
Swartz Building
Panels:  None.

Rural Pennsylvania Author Expo with Brian Keene and Mary SanGiovanni
Date:  Friday and Saturday, June 10-11
Location:  Bradley's Book Outlet - Dubois
5522 Schaffer Rd
DuBois, Pennsylvania 15801
Panel:
Friday, June 10, 7:00pm - Q&A

Horrible Saturday at the York Emporium with Lesley Conner, Rachel Autumn Deering, Bob Ford, Brian Keene, Kelli Owen, Jason Pokopec, Mary SanGiovanni, and Chet WilliamsonDate:  Saturday, July 9, 12 noon - 5:00 pm
Location:  York Emporium
343 W Market St
York, PA 17401
Panel:
Saturday, July 9, 1:30-2:00pm - Q&A

Shore Leave 38
Dates:  Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, July 15-17
Location:  The Hunt Valley Inn
245 Shawan Rd.
Hunt Valley
MD 21031
Panels:
Friday 5:00 pm, Hunt Room - "How to Survive Your First SF/Media Con" (M)
Saturday 2:00 pm, Chase Room - "World-Building" (M)
Sunday 11:00 am, Concierge Room - "Publishing in 2016" (M)
Sunday 3:00 pm, Concierge Room - "Connecting With Readers in the Modern World" (M)

Scares that Care Weekend Part 3
Dates:  Friday, Saturday, and Sunday July 22-24
Location:  50 Kingsmill Road
Williamsburg, VA 23185
Panel:
Sunday, 1:00 pm, Room TBD - Reading with Rachel Autumn Deering

ChessieCon
Dates:  Friday, Saturday, and Sunday November 25-27
Location: Radisson Hotel North Baltimore
2004 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093
Panels:
Friday, 3:00 pm, Greenspring 1 - "Gadgets in Fiction"
Friday, 5:30 pm, Greenspring 1 - "The Other Side of Over the Top: Writing Your Turkey Award Entry" (M)
Saturday, 10:00 am, Greenspring 3-5 - "Literary Agents and Query Letters: What, How, and Why"
Saturday, 11:15 am, Greenspring 1 - "Gruesome Deaths: GRRM vs. GRIMM"
Saturday, 12:30 pm, Chesapeake 1-2 - Reading: HUNTER OF THE DEAD
Saturday, 1:45 pm, Greenspring 3-5 - "Turkey Awards Panel"
Saturday, 4:15 pm, Greenspring 3-5 - "Character Building: Quirks, Hobbies, and Passions"
Saturday, 6:45 pm, Atrium - Group Signing
Saturday 9:15 pm, Greenspring 1, "What's My Line"
Sunday, 10:00 am, Greenspring 2, "The Martian -- Repopularizing the Robinsonade" (M)
Sunday, 11:15 am, Greenspring 2, "Protagonists With Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder"

New Year's Party Con
Dates:  Friday, Saturday, and Sunday December 30 - January 1
Location:  Holiday Inn Allentown Lehigh Valley
7736 Adrienne Dr
Breinigsville, PA 18031
Panels:  None.  I will be at a table all weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)