Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Monday, June 29, 2015

Support Sinister Grin!

I mentioned in last week's post that there are ups and downs to crowdfunding, ways to abuse it and ways to us it correctly, and we're all feeling our way forward on the subject.  No sooner did I post that than I caught wind of an Indiegogo campaign from a great small press I've already gone on the record as considering one of the best outfits around, Sinister Grin.  As I mentioned in my post on the subject, Indiegogo is a lot less skeevy than Kickstarter actual, so that already puts SG ahead of the curve in my book.




More important than their choice of crowdfunding platform, though, SG produces great work from top-notch authors, and I mean top notch.  So if you're of a mind to support independent horror, please consider contributing to their Indiegogo campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)