Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Friday, May 1, 2015

I Appear on "The Horror Show" with Brian Keene

Well, I guess at this point I've spent the whole week talking about this, but whatever, its my blog, I do what I want.  Anyway, as I mentioned on Monday, I go to meet up with Brian Keene, 2014 World Grand Horror Master and Bram Stoker Award-winning author of THE RISING.  (Not to mention my personal hero and the one who inspired me to write horror in the first place - but I have to avoid glurging too much, because supposedly he does read this blog.)

The result was the greatest interview I've ever done, if I do say so myself.  (Or, as Alex DeLarge would say, "a real horror show."  Ha!)  We talked about Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, wargaming, and did a segment on each of my novels.  I was also christened a member of the bizarro community, so yay me! 

If you're a fan or a friend I hope you'll help spread this around so we can make it the most listened to episode of "The Horror Show" ever.  (I want to get invited back.)  So click on the picture or check out your preferred link below!

http://www.thehorrorshowwithbriankeene.com/?p=143


Or just click play below:

2 comments:

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)