Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Monday, March 23, 2015

Six Must-Own Books

Hey, everybody!  I didn't really have a plan for today's post, but I have noticed that sales have really kind of taken a nosedive so I thought it might not hurt to just flat-out do an advertising post.  If you enjoy my blog and you like the idea of me being able to live off my writing someday, the two best things you can do to help are to buy my books and to leave reviews on Amazon after you're done.  So here's a quick rundown on all six of my extant titles.  If you want to buy one, just click on the cover.  And if you own all six, you have my eternal gratitude and I hope you will, indeed, leave a review for each, whether you loved it or hated it.

Thanks everybody!

AT HELL'S GATES II is a charity anthology featuring my short story "The Man With Four Scars."  100% of proceeds go to the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund, servicing veterans suffering from PTSD and TBI.  Just picking up a copy is a good deed, even if you don't enjoy horror.







FAT ZOMBIE is an anthology about the weirdos, freaks, geeks, losers, and unusual survivors of the zombie apocalypse.  My entry, "The New Dark Ages," is by a wide margin my most transgressive work, even trampling the few taboos I hadn't shattered with my sophomore novel, THE GHOUL ARCHIPELAGO.








AT HELL'S GATES, like its sequel, is a charity anthology with all proceeds going to the IFHF.  This features my story "Exploding Shit Zombies," of which I am very proud and I think is equal parts hilarious and gruesome.


BILLY AND THE CLONEASAURUS is my shortest novel to date, and my least gory.  It's closer to dystopian sci-fi than horror, so it's probably a good jumping-in point for folks that aren't such big fans of horror.  It does have its darker elements, though, and is quite nihilistic.

THE GHOUL ARCHIPELAGO is my masterpiece, a grand guignol epic of extreme hardcore horror as well as my most literary and philosophical work to date.  Not for the weak of stomach, but my proudest achievement.        
Ah, BRAINEATER JONES.  The novel that started it all.  Everybody loves BRAINEATER JONES, I can tell you that.  It's goofy, gory fun, not exactly horror in the traditional sense, but still a blast for gorehounds and non-gorehounds alike.  And if you're not really into the whole "reading" thing, it's also available as an audiobook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)