Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Thursday, January 2, 2014

The Top 13 Manuscripts Burn Posts of 2013

I liked doing it so much last year, that I thought this year I would again bring you...The Top 13 Manuscripts Burn Posts of 2013!

13.  The 2013 Hundie Challenge #4: The Postman Always Rings Twice - a lengthy fan fiction piece where Samwise Gamgee teams up with Prince Myshkin and together they set out to become Mandalorian bounty hunters

12.  The 2013 Hundie Challenge #1: Catch-22 - ?

11.  The 2013 Hundie Challenge #48: An American Tragedy - a recipe for making poopsicle stick pies (yes, I said "poopsicle")

10.  The 2013 Hundie Challenge #53: Upload - sweet ambrosia of a heavenly variety

9.  DIRTY SOCIAL WORKING - WAR AND PEACE typed word-for-word but in reverse

8.  The Great 2013 Review Rumble - IT'S ON! - unfortunately, no one can be told what this blogpost is, you have to see it for yourself

7.  The 2013 Hundie Challenge #44: To Katie With Love  - I set fire to the rain

6.  A Little Housekeeping and a BIG Announcement - two generic, multi-ethnic street gangs vie for the hand of a single maiden who turns out to be nothing more than an ordinary street urchin (not "urchin" in the beggar sense, but "urchin" in the underwater spined invertebrate sense)

5.  The Top Ten Zombie Movies of All Time - a comprehensive list of every punctuation mark, real or imaginary, ever conceived of

4.  Top 3 Reasons I Love Zombies! (Guest Post by Melissa MacVicar, author of EVER NEAR) - I expound my philosophy regarding how to win as Russia in Axis and Allies in a seventeen hour tour-de-force of video storytelling

3.  The 2013 Hundie Challenge #72: Angle of Repose - a touching eulogy for Prim (SPOILER ALERT!) of the Hunger Games fame

2.  The Quintessential BRAINEATER JONES Post - Samuel L. Jackson's bestselling spoken word version of "Peter and the Wolf"

And while I wish the BJ post would've taken the #1 slot, sadly it was displaced by:

1.  June Drabble Rodeo Entry: Payback - a single plum, floating in perfume, served in a man's hat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)