Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Monday, May 14, 2012

Truly it is Mitt who is...The Most Dangerous Game

You know, we fans of science fiction can sometimes forget the simple, unassuming steps that modern day politicians take that lead us to dystopias in the vein of The Hunger Games or Soylent Green.  It is in some ways terrifying, therefore, to discover our next president's plans for all of us, as revealed on his own website:

I'm including a screencap, because I have a sneaky suspicion that the original website is going to change in the next few days, probably to hide the candidate's obviously nefarious plans...
Truly chilling stuff.  Suddenly The Road doesn't seem so far-fetched after all, does it?

2 comments:

  1. I empathize with Mittens. I know how hard it is to put food on your family. Even hard than that, is to put family in your food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think my real concern with the primary being over was that no one would be able to step in to replace Sr. Newt with a fine stable of malaprops and spoonerisms. It seems I needn't have feared after all.

      Delete

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)