Manuscripts Burn


MANUSCRIPTS BURN

"Manuscripts don't burn"
- Mikhail Bulgakov

Hi, I'm horror and science fiction author Steve Kozeniewski (pronounced: "causin' ooze key.") Welcome to my blog! You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and Amazon. You can e-mail me here, join my mailing list here, or request an e-autograph here. Free on this site you can listen to me recite one of my own short works, "The Thing Under the Bed."

Monday, September 27, 2010

A Fistful of Zombies 25

Back in the saloon, Denver and Miguel kill the last of the zombies.

MIGUEL
That’s the last of them.

DENVER
Have you seen any women?

MIGUEL
A few. Why?

DENVER
My wife…nothing. I just hope that she made it out of town alive.

Tentatively, but with a true compassion born of the brotherhood of combat, Miguel puts his arm on Denver’s shoulder.

MIGUEL
Denver, I’m sure she did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your e-mail address in the box below and click "Subscribe" to join Stephen Kozeniewski's Mailing List for Fun and Sexy People. (Why the hell would anyone ever want to join a mailing list?)